- Second Friday in February
- Amount varies from year to year
- Multiple awards
- Scholarships are effective for the duration of the next academic year. One-half during the fall semester and one-half during the spring semester.
- 3.25 or higher GPA
- Exhibit above-average artistic and creative ability
- Must be an art major
- Junior or senior status
- Graduating students are ineligible
- Must be enrolled full-time in art
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Eligible students must file a FAFSA form (free application for federal student aid) for next school year to determine if you quality for financial need.
- Student must be nominated by faculty (one per faculty area)
- U.S. citizen