- Next available to the Frostic School of Art for nomination in spring of 2021 (Second Friday in February) for the academic year 2021-22.
- Amount varies from year to year
- One-half of the award shall be made during the fall semester and one-half during the subsequent spring semester.
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- Maintain full-time status
- Undergraduate of junior or senior status or graduate student
- Graduating students are ineligible
- Must be deemed a student of distinction based upon his or her artistic and academic achievements and endeavors. These achievements and endeavors shall be discipline-specific as defined by each College of Fine Arts unit. They may include leadership qualities, honors, awards, etc.
- Student must be nominated by faculty and selected by the Dean of College of Fine Arts.