This College of Fine Arts scholarship is offered to an outstanding art major who demonstrates achievement in their discipline and shows artistic promise. The award is made at the annual Frostic School of Art Awards Ceremony and is effective for the duration of the next academic year. Previous recipients may apply in subsequent years.
- Next available to the Frostic School of Art for nomination in spring of 2021 (Second Friday in February) for the academic year 2021-22. Awarded every fourth year (rotates between art, dance, music and theater)
- Amount varies from year to year
- One award
- Scholarships are effective for the duration of the next academic year. One-half during the fall semester and one-half during the spring semester.
- Major in College of Fine Arts
- Maintain a 3.0 or above GPA
- Undergraduate, enrolled full-time (both fall and spring semesters)
- Graduating students are ineligible