- Adobe After Effects 2019
- Adobe Animate 2019
- Adobe Character Animator 2019
- Adobe Premier Pro 2019
- Adobe Premier Rush 2019
- Davinci Resolve 18
- Final Cut Pro
- Insta 360 Studio
Need a space to work on a video or audio project? Don’t have access to the right equipment or software? Our Media Studio has the tools you need to do post-production work on your video and audio projects. This space is also home to our Respondus Testing Room.
- iMac Pro-Education computer with an Intel 8-core Xeon W processor (3.2GHz), 64GB of RAM and a Radeon Pro Vega 56 graphics card.
- Alesis VI61 piano keyboard with 61 full-sized keys and a pedal.
- Resident Audio T4 Thunderbolt audio interface for XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs.
- Two Blue Yeti USB microphones on articulated stands.
- Two Audio-Technica AT2020 cardioid condenser microphones on boom stands.
- Two Yamaha HS7 6.5" speakers.
- Logitech C920x Pro HD webcam.
- 18" ring light with stand.
- Green screen.
Hours and location
Accessing the studio
When you arrive for your session, check in at the Tech Lab desk on the lower level of Waldo Library for access to the Media Studio. Be sure to bring your Bronco Card with you.
The Media Studio is available to all Western Michigan University students, faculty, instructors and staff.