We've taken the following steps with training our faculty and staff:
- Developed and communicated a DEI action plan.
- Offered a one-day Introduction to Systemic Racism Workshop facilitated by ERACCE in the fall of 2021.
- Regularly discuss issues of inclusion and equity in staff, faculty and library management meetings.
- Conducted a series of conversations throughout 2022 to explore specific issues related to antiracism, diversity, and inclusion and academic library practices.
- Creating opportunities for staff and faculty to participate in monthly discussions exploring a wide variety of DEI topics.