The Bronco Study Zone is a space for all Western Michigan University students that offers a comfortable learning environment in which students can receive academic support designed to enhance learning and collaboration toward the goal of academic success.
Mondays through Fridays: 3374 Rood Hall
Sundays: First floor of Eicher Hall (Valley II Residence Hall)
FALL 2018 hours
- Mondays through Thursdays 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sundays 1 to 5 p.m.
- Spring 2019 drop-in course assistance schedule.
Resources and benefits
The Zone offers an array of resources through a one-stop model to support students and just the right amount of structure to help keep them on track. If the Zone is unable to meet a requested need, students are referred to the appropriate campus resource.
Support services offered to you while in the zone include:
- Free drop-in assistance for highly challenging courses.
- Group collaboration on course assignments.
- Logging mandatory study hours for instructors and organizations.
- Assistance with coping with test anxiety, effective note taking, time management and test taking strategies among others.