The Bronco Study Zone is a space for all Western Michigan University students that offers a comfortable learning environment in which students can receive academic support designed to enhance learning and collaboration toward the goal of academic success.
Mondays through Fridays: 3374 Rood Hall
Sundays: First floor of Eicher Hall (Valley II Residence Hall)
FALL 2018 hours
- Mondays through Thursdays 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sundays 1 to 5 p.m.
- Fall 2018 Drop-in Assistance Schedule
Resources and benefits
The Zone offers an array of resources through a one-stop model to support students and just the right amount of structure to help keep them on track. If the Zone is unable to meet a requested need, students are referred to the appropriate campus resource.
Support services offered to you while in the zone include:
- Free drop-in assistance for highly challenging courses.
- Group collaboration on course assignments.
- Logging mandatory study hours for instructors and organizations.
- Assistance with coping with test anxiety, effective note taking, time management and test taking strategies among others.
For more information about the Bronco Study Zone, contact Katie Easley. For general information and questions about Student Success Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or like us on Facebook!