Contact us by phone and email
WMU is open for the summer, with classes offered as either in-person, online, or hybrid formats. Please note that most offices will have reduced hours of onsite operations for the summer, so be sure to check their websites or call ahead.
The Graduate College is open for appointments on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Walwood Hall. Please note that the building will be locked at all times and in-person staffing will be reduced, so visitors must call in advance to make an appointment at 269-387-8212.
The Graduate College staff is working remotely and is available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. You are welcome to continue reaching out to us in the following ways:
- Admission information New to WMU? Learn more about graduate education at WMU by calling (269) 387-8214 or emailing email@example.com. Also, check out our virtual campus tour at wmich.edu/admissions/virtualtour.
- Application for admission Need help completing your online application? We're just a phone call or an email away! (269) 387-2228 or (269) 387-2025, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate appointments We're available to help by phone at (269) 387-8259 or email email@example.com.
- Graduate awards and fellowships Questions on awards? Call or email us at (269) 387-8209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Theses and dissertations Have questions? Need answers? We're available by phone at (269) 387-8271 or email at email@example.com.