Contact us by phone and email
Fall 2020 Restart
WMU is planning to re-open on August 17 for the fall semester, with classes offered as either in-person, online, or hybrid formats beginning September 2. Please note that most offices will have reduced hours of onsite operations for the fall semester, so be sure to check their websites or call ahead.
The Graduate College office is now open for appointments on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Walwood Hall. Please note that the building will be locked at all times and in-person staffing will be reduced, so visitors must call in advance to make an appointment at 269-387-8212.
The Graduate College staff continue to work primarily remotely and are available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. You are welcome to continue reaching out to us in the following ways:
- Admission information New to WMU? Learn more about graduate education at WMU by calling (269) 387-8214 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, check out our virtual campus tour at wmich.edu/admissions/virtualtour.
- Application for admission Need help completing your online application? We're just a phone call or an email away! (269) 387-2228 or (269) 387-2025, email@example.com.
- Graduate appointments We're available to help by phone at (269) 387-8259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate awards and fellowships Questions on awards? Call or email us at (269) 387-8209 or email@example.com.
- Theses and dissertations Have questions? Need answers? We're available by phone at (269) 387-8271 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.