Advising Graduate Students
- WMU Graduate Opportunities for Learning and Development (G.O.L.D.) - Advise your graduate students on where to find help with the following topics: Academics, Career, Engagement, Financial, and Well-being.
- Responsible Conduct of Research requirement for all graduate students
Graduate College SharePoint (Grad Share)
URL: https://wmich.sharepoint.com/sites/GRAD/SitePages/Home.aspx (*if you receive a 401 error please try another web browser)
Many of the items on this page have been migrated to our new SharePoint site. The Graduate College SharePoint site (Grad Share) is available to faculty and staff only and is accessed with your Bronco NetID and password. Contact us at email@example.com with any Graduate SharePoint related questions.
Additional graduate assistantship information can now be found listed under Graduate Assistantship at wmich.edu/grad/assistantships.
Dissertations and theses
- Current doctoral dissertation defenses
- Dissertation and thesis deadlines
- Forms and requirements
- Research compliance (including required HSIRB training)
- Writing and other support
- Frequently Asked Questions for Dissertations, Projects and Theses
- Appointment policy
- The Graduate Faculty Nomination form is found on our Forms page
- Graduate Faculty Report (by department) updated May 2023
Graduate Faculty Report (alpha order) updated May 2023
Please note this is a working list which will be updated annually in January and July. If you have questions regarding status, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduation process information
Need help? Watch the how-to video by clicking the gold button below.
Western Michigan University celebrates the accomplishments of our graduates during the commencement ceremonies. More information regarding the schedule, tickets to attend, regalia, directions, and parking, please visit the commencement website.