WMU Dining Services is teaming up with the Invisible Need Project to give students struggling with food insecurity new freshly prepared meal options.
2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey
WMU Dining Services heard your requests and made the following changes in the spring semester of 2021 regarding sustainability, variety at Valley Dining Center and more options at Henry Grab'n Go.
We heard you ask for...
- Better promotion of the reusable containers at Grab'n Go locations. We doubled down on awareness strategies to exponentially increase the number of containers given out to students. In January 2021, 482 students utilized the reusable containers at Grab'n Go locations.
- More variety at the micro-restaurants like Cilantro's and Pacific Plate.
- Fresh Creations deli line during late-night.
- The return of chocolate soft-serve ice cream - it's back at Sweet Sensations.
- More chicken tenders - there is now a daily option of some type of fried chicken - rotating between chicken tenders, boneless wings, bone-in wings and breaded chicken sandwiches.
- A breakfast option before 8 a.m. in the spring semester. We pivoted to provide a continental breakfast bag at Henry Grab'n Go. For future semesters, we will resume offering hot breakfast options at 7 a.m.
- The deli line available from Grab'n Go. This is now an option as an entrée.
2019 Customer Satisfaction Survey
WMU Dining heard your requests and made the following changes in the spring semester of 2020.
2018 Customer Satisfaction Survey
WMU Dining heard your requests and made the following changes in the spring semester of 2019.
- Halal chicken at Stir-Fry/Ramen locations within the Dining Centers
- Spice racks now available for increased flavor customization at all Dining Centers
- More Late-Nite Carryout options at Café 1903 and Market
- Sliced chicken available on the salad bar at the Valley Dining Center
- Lunchtime run outs until dinner at Hoekje/Bigelow