Bookmark Café is located on the first floor of Waldo Library and features a selection of ready-to-eat and to-go options available for purchase using Dining Dollars, cash or credit.
Bookmark Café offers ready-to-eat options, including:
- Jet's pizza - available 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Water Street Coffee and Numi Organic tea
- Stok Cold Brew coffee
- Grab'n Go sandwiches, fresh salads
- Hunan Gardens sushi – fresh made daily
- Gold'n Brown Bakery items
- Bottled Pepsi products, Pure Leaf Tea, Naked Juice
- An assortment of chips, health bars, candy
Bookmark Meal Exchange
Beginning Monday, Nov. 28, 2022, students may use meal swipes from their Meal Plan to receive a Meal Exchange at Waldo Library once a meal period. Meal Exchange includes 1 entrée, 1 side, 1 beverage and 1 piece of whole fruit from an assortment of selected items.
Meal Periods at Bookmark, Monday - Thursday:
- Breakfast: 9 - 11 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Snack: 2 - 5 p.m.
- Dinner: 5 - 8 p.m.