Café 1903 and Market
Located on the lower level of the Valley Dining Center, Café 1903 is open weekdays offering a variety of ready-to-eat and to-go options available for purchase using Dining Dollars, cash or credit. Additionally, during the fall and spring academic semesters, Café 1903 offers Late-Night options.
Café 1903 and Market offers a selection of food, beverages and grocery type items, including:
- Water Street Coffee and Numi Organic tea
- Stoked cold brew coffee
- Hunan Gardens sushi - fresh made daily
- Pepsi products and Naked juices
- Milks, yogurt and other dairy-based snacks
- Frozen dinners
- Toiletries, medicines and grocery items
- And more!