The number of vegan dining students has doubled since 2005, which is why WMU Dining Services offers a number of vegan items as part of our daily menu options. Here are some highlights from our services that focus on vegan dining:
- Four dining centers and seven campus cafés offer an array of vegan choices.
- Dining center menus are posted on our website.
- All vegan items on our dining menu are identified.
- Our menu is accessible via mobile devices.
- A guide to our vegan items is located in all four of the dining centers.
- Vegan items are available throughout the entire day.
- Every dining center features an extensive salad bar with at least one vegan dressing available.
- Salad bar protein choices include tofu and several types of beans.
- Ope’s vegan burger, which is locally made, is available at all dining centers, and can be made to order upon request.
- Bistro3, located in Davis Hall, features four micro-restaurants that offer an array of choices from stir-fry to grilled items like veggie burgers.
Vegan entrées featured in our menu cycle
Bean and rice enchilada; Ope’s black bean burger; Ope’s veggie burger; chickpea ratatouille; vegetable hummus wrap; vegan burrito; vegetable fajita; vegetable stir-fry with tofu; vegetarian jambalaya; vegetable lo mein; spinach nut salad; spanish rice with pinto beans; bean taco
For a more extensive list of vegan items please view our vegan dining guide.