Located on the second floor of Sangren Hall, Flossie's offers a variety of ready-to-eat and to-go options available for purchase using Dining Dollars, cash or credit. Equipped with a microwave and toaster, Flossie's is a destination meal and hang out spot!
During fall of 2022, Flossie's Café will provide students the option to use a meal plan swipe to create a Meal Exchange once each meal period while the campus community awaits the opening of the NEW Student Center. Meal Exchanges includes 1 entrée, 1 side, 1 beverage and 1 piece of whole fruit from an assortment of selected items.
Meal Periods at Flossie's Café, Monday - Friday:
- Breakfast: 7: 30 – 11 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Snack: 2 – 5 p.m. (no snack meal exchange on Fridays)
Flossie's Café also accepts Dining Dollars, cash and credit purchases of items including:
- Grab-n-Go sandwiches, fresh salads, Campbell's soups and chili
- Fresh-baked cookies and Gold'n Brown Bakery items
- Hunan Gardens sushi – fresh made daily
- Jet's pizza, soft pretzels, nachos
- Water Street Coffee and Numi Organic tea
- Pepsi fountain and bottled beverages, Naked Juices
- And more!