Located on the Engineering Campus in Floyd Hall, Parkview Café features a selection of ready-to-eat and to-go options available for purchase using Dining Dollars, cash or credit.
Parkview Café offers a selection of ready-to-eat and to-go options, including:
- Grilled panini sandwiches, daily entrée, and a daily soup
- Jet's® pizza, Grab-n-Go sandwiches and snacks
- Fresh-baked cookies and Gold'n Brown Bakery items
- Hunan Gardens sushi – fresh made daily
- Water Street Coffee and Numi Organic tea
- Pepsi products, Naked juices
- And more!
Parkview Café also offers students the option to use a meal plan swipe to create a Meal Exchange once each meal period. Each Meal Exchanges includes 1 entrée, 1 side, 1 beverage and 1 piece of whole fruit from an assortment of selected items.
Meal Periods at Parkview Café, Monday - Friday:
- Breakfast: 8 – 11 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Snack: 2 - 5 p.m.
- Dinner: 5 - 7 p.m.