Located next to the Valley residence halls, the Valley Dining Center features micro-restaurants that offer a variety of flavorful and healthy selections for dine-in options:
- Blazin' Bronco: Traditional and contemporary grill menu with a wings bar.
- Cilantro's: Latin American tastes with fresh baked tortillas, burritos and wraps.
- Fresh Creations: Fresh salad bar and fruit station, deli counter, subs and hot soup selections.
- My Pantry: Allergy-free zone for students with food allergies or individual dietary needs.
- Pacific Plate: Fresh stir-fry and Ramen bowls, featuring house-rolled sushi and appetizers.
- Pastaria: Inspired pasta selections and pizzas fired in a hearthstone oven.
- Sweet Sensations: Full dessert station and continental breakfast selections.
- Traditions: Home-style classic dishes, carved and smoked meats, along with hot soup selections.
During spring semester 2021, the VDC serves late-night fare Monday through Thursday from 8 - 10 p.m. Offerings include:
- Blazin' Bronco grill items and French Fries
- Pastaria hearthstone baked pizza
- Fresh Creations salad selections
- Sweet Sensations desserts
Special features include:
- Restaurant style environment with fresh food prepared in front of guests
- A variety of comfortable seating options with counters and stools, booth seating and flexible spaces
- A unique food pantry offering selections for students with food allergies and special nutritional needs
- Ground floor lobby with convenience store and cafe offering snacks, light meals and beverages
- Two special dining areas that can serve as general seating or convert to private dining rooms
- LEED Gold certified
- Metered parking is available for visitors on the north side of the Valley Dining Center.
- Cars with any type of WMU permit can park in lot 97 on the west side of the Valley Dining Center.