- Library Search: Renew books, instructional videos, slides
Note: Library Search is new as of May 19, 2015. We are working to transition Guest Borrower and Kalamazoo College user accounts to the new system. Guest Borrowers and Kalamazoo College affiliates can continue to borrow materials, but you may be unable to log into your Library Search account to view and renew checkouts for a few weeks while we make necessary adjustments. Please contact the library at the numbers listed below for renewals and other assistance with your Library Search account.
- Course Reserves: Access items set aside for your courses
- Interlibrary Loan: Access items borrowed from other libraries
- MyMeL: Access items borrowed through MeLCat
Kalamazoo College and Guest Borrowers
- Kalamazoo College Students, Faculty and Staff: Sign in to Library Search with your Kalamazoo College ID Barcode number (e.g. 250170). Your password is your last name.
- Guest Borrowers and other WMU Libraries' patrons: Sign in to Library Search using the barcode (e.g. 21141) on the WMU library Guest Borrower card. Your password is your last name.
- Western Michigan University students, staff, and faculty: If your Bronco NetID doesn't seem to be working, visit the Bronco NetID help page.
- Guest Borrowers and Kalamazoo College please call:
Dwight B. Waldo Library: (269) 387-5059
Gary and Rita Swain Education Library: (269) 387-5223
Harper C. Maybee Music and Dance Library: (269) 387-5237