A new Dining Center is scheduled to open fall 2022 as part of phase two of the new Student Center. Student-oriented dining and hospitality options will provide distinct cuisines and unique food choices for the entire university community and guests. Bright, engaging environments with fresh food prepared in front of guests will be featured making the new environment a point of distinction and pride for Western Michigan University.
New WMU Dining
Projected opening Fall 2022
- Located in the new WMU Student Center.
- Offering a variety of exciting and healthy dining experiences.
- Restaurant-style environments serving prepared-to-order options.
- An inviting fast-casual atmosphere that encourages community.
- Multiple service and seating options provided in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
- Featuring seven micro-restaurants and individually prepared customized dishes.