Graduate Student Commons
- Private, individual study areas for intensive work.
- Four study rooms for collaboration and group work—available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Comfortable seating and flexible workspaces.
- Advanced computer stations with data analysis and statistical software, the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications and a variety of other available software. Two of the workstations are also equipped with ArcGIS, a suite of geospatial processing programs—LIB-WAL-3-GRAD5 and LIB-WAL-3-GRAD6.
- Color and black and white printing.
- Color and black and white photocopying.
The Graduate Student Commons is located on the third floor of Waldo Library in Room 3028. You must be a graduate student enrolled at WMU to use the Commons. A valid Bronco Card is required to enter the space.