KALAMAZOO, Mich.—Western Michigan University’s main campus has a variety of options available for the campus community to find food during the fall 2022 semester. The Valley Dining Center, a large, dine-in facility with many customizable choices, is open continuously from breakfast through dinner. Campus Cafés can be found in the Valley Dining Center, Sangren Hall, College of Health and Human Services, Waldo Library, Sprau Tower, Schneider Hall and other locations. The Bernhard Center offers the Bernhard Café and Market on the main level and Subway on the lower level.
Valley Dining Center
- Valley Dining Center – multi-venue dine-in location with highly customizable options on the second floor
- Café 1903 – Campus café with retail options as well as a Grab’n Go and Late-Night option for students on the lower level
- Flossie’s Café – Sangren Hall
- Bella Vita Café – College of Health and Human Services, East Campus
- Parkview Café – Engineering Campus, Business Technology and Research Park
- Bistro BTL – College of Aviation Campus, Battle Creek
- Bookmark Café – Waldo Library
- Plaza Café – Sprau Tower
- Schneider Café – Schneider Hall, Haworth College of Business
Learn more about each location, such as hours, menu selections, meal exchange options, beverage and snack choices and more by visiting the linked websites. The Valley Dining Center and Subway are currently open this summer (check hours online) and the Bernhard Café & Market opens on Monday, Aug 22, for retail sales. Most Campus Cafés will reopen Wednesday, Aug. 31, with the remaining cafés opening Tuesday, Sept 6.
For more WMU news, arts and events, visit WMU News online.