This award recognizes a staff member in the College of Education who consistently makes outstanding contributions in support of faculty, staff, students, administrators and all those served by the College of Education and Human Development.
One completed nomination form and one support form are required. Additional support forms are optional and will be accepted if submitted. If nomination and support forms are not fully complete, submissions will not be reviewed by Awards and Recognition Committee.
College of Education and Human Development staff (full-time or part-time) are eligible for nomination. Individuals may not receive this award more than once in a five-year period.
- Consistently goes above and beyond in providing outstanding service to students, alumni, faculty, staff, administrators and others served by the college.
- Initiates efforts to improve processes and operations within his or her areas of responsibility.
- Engages in professional development activities which contribute to the goals and mission of the college.
- Demonstrates leadership and engages in teamwork to provide a positive work environment for all in the college.
- Each nomination and supporting letter must be at least 350 words, with a maximum of 500.
Nominations are reviewed and selected by the College of Education and Human Development Awards and Recognition Committee. Award recipients will be notified by early April. Awards will be presented at the College of Education and Human Development Awards and Recognition Celebration.
Nominations may originate from the dean or other college administrators, department chairs, program directors, department committees, individual faculty, staff or students. Self-nominations will not be accepted. Nominations and letters of support should clearly identify and document how the nominee meets each of the criteria listed above.
2020 AWARD RECIPIENT
- Lynda Root
2019 AWARD RECIPIENT
- Darcey Stevens
2018 Award Recipient
- Amy Burns
2017 Award Recipient
- Derek Andree
2016 AWARD RECIPIENT
- Nicole Leffler
2015 AWARD RECIPIENT
- Sandy Stephens