Report a Problem

Call Educational Technology Services at (269) 387-4585 to place a work order.

ETS provides service to the faculty and staff of the College of Education and Human Development.

During your call:

  • Provide a detailed description of the request, issues or problems.
  • The employee taking the call is not a technician.
  • Your work order will be generated and placed in queue where it will be assigned to an ETS technician.