SRC members are welcome to bring their families and dependents to the SRC during any of our operational hours. Children 15 years and under may enter the facility for no charge, but children 16 years and over or spouses/partners must pay the guest pass fee. Families may use any of our gyms, table tennis, indoor tennis courts, racquetball courts and pool. The climbing wall may also be used by families, but users must pay the current rate for using the climbing wall. Children under the age of 16 must remain within visual contact of the parent and may not use the weight room, cardio room or indoor track.
- Family hours are not intended for SRC members to bring in members of the community for private workouts/lessons.
- Parent/guardian must remain with sponsored family member at all times in the facility.
- Academic classes reserve the right to determine whether children may attend class with their parent.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to actively participate in a group fitness class with their parent.
- Children must be at least 16 years old to actively participate in a F45 Functional Training class with their parent.
- Participation in activities such as climbing wall and fitness classes require additional fees.
- Members may check out equipment for indoor and outdoor use.
- Children and guests 13 or over must complete a COVID screening prior to entering the facility.
Our indoor track area and weight room are not available to anyone under 16.
Participation in recreational activities, intramural sports, fitness programs and special events is purely voluntary and individuals participate at their own risk. Participants should be aware of the possibilities of bodily injury and should understand that they are responsible for any and all costs arising out of injury or property damage sustained through participation. Should someone become injured, please notify a program or facility supervisor for assistance.