The 13th Annual Aviation Golf Outing
Monday, June 10th, 2024
Join the College of Aviation, our alumni, industry partners and supporters for a fun filled day of golf, sun, laughs and fundraising!
The outing is for all skill levels; so don't let any lack of golfing abilities deter you. In addition to the networking and fun, proceeds for the event will be used to increase the WMU College of Aviation Alumni and Friends Scholarship Fund.
Check-in begins at 7:30 a.m. with a shotgun start at 9 a.m.
Gull Lake View East and West
7417 North 38th Street the
Augusta, MI 49012
More information for 2024 to come!
Check out last year's event information below:
- Premium Golf - play the 2021 National Course of the Year: Stoatin Brae! In terms of play, Stoatin Brae is wide open, windswept, and fast & firm. Playing at 6742 yards from the tips, you’ll have to shoot 71 for par at Stoatin Brae. This is a special course whose dramatic design inspires golfers to play their best. To enroll in this format, each team will be up-charged $200. This fee includes the entrance fee into Stoatin Brae, plus enrolls each team into a random drawing where two teams will split half the pot, with the other half going towards the scholarship fund. (No cheats allowed in this game)
- Classic Golf – No longer available, please choose the Premium package.
- Comical – for the rest of us! This format is for the infrequent or less-serious golfer. Basically, can you buy yourself a trophy! All of the cheats are in play on this course. Remember, the money raised helps to support the WMU College of Aviation Alumni and Friends Scholarship Fund.
Competition Prizes: these will occur on both courses
- Men’s Longest Drive
- Women’s Longest Drive
- Men’s Closest to the Pin
- Women’s Closest to the Pin
- Men’s Closest to the Line
- Women’s Closest to the Line
Raffle: There will be a variety of raffle packages available. You choose the prizes you are most interested in winning.
- 1 raffle ticket for $1
- 6 raffle tickets for $5
- 15 raffle tickets for $10
- 40 raffle tickets for $20
Beverages: Regular and adult beverages will be available for purchase throughout the event at the clubhouse and on the course.
Food: Food is available at the course for purchase. Registration includes lunch during the outing, and dinner afterwards. Dinner will start approximately 3 p.m., with awards to follow.