Join us for Western Michigan University's aviation career fair- Aviation Outlook Day! The purpose of Aviation Outlook Day is to help students connect with aviation organizations and professionals, discuss career options, and learn about industry needs.
Employers will be provided an opportunity to speak with students about their organizations, answer questions and promote available internships and career pathways. Students looking to secure an internship or explore professional opportunities are encouraged to dress professionally and bring updated resumes.
The event is free and open to the public. Wear professional business attire and bring copies of your resume.
- Continue to build a variety of industry contacts.
- Discuss internships, jobs and hiring timelines.
- Interact with approximately 40 companies from the industry.
- Increase your presence at WMU and meet with qualified candidates.
- Share information about aviation career pathways and future opportunities within your organization.
- Network with student organizations from the College of Aviation and other employers.
- Collect resumes and recruit candidates for part-time, full-time, and internship opportunities.
- Ability to conduct on-site interviews, if desired.
- One table, two chairs, advertisement of event and organization attendance, along with breakfast and lunch for attendees included.
- Over 1,500 aviation students invited.
- Three degree programs represented: Aviation Flight Science, Aviation Management and Operations, and Aviation Technical Operations.
- We hope to hold an in-person event in mid June of 2021, if we can do so safely. Virtual options can be made available and will be kept as an overall option in the case that state and university orders change. More details coming soon!
- 135 Helmer Road N, Battle Creek, MI 49037 USA
Contact Reina Cooke with any questions or concerns.