Tuesday, June 15th, 2021 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Aviation Education Center - 237 Helmer Rd. N, Battle Creek, MI 49037
Join us for Western Michigan University's aviation career fair- Aviation Outlook Day! The purpose of Aviation Outlook Day is to help students connect with aviation organizations and professionals, discuss career options, and learn about industry needs.
Employers will be provided an opportunity to speak with students about their organizations, answer questions and promote available internships and career pathways. Students looking to secure an internship or explore professional opportunities are encouraged to dress professionally and bring updated resumes.
In 2021, Aviation Outlook Day will be held in partnership with our Annual Golf Outing, in the hopes that employers will be able to join us for both events! The Annual Golf Outing will be held the day before on Monday, June 14th. All Golf Outing Sponsors (minimum of a hole sponsor for $150) will receive a complimentary booth at Aviation Outlook Day.
The event is free and open to the public. Wear professional business attire and bring copies of your resume.
- Continue to build a variety of industry contacts.
- Discuss internships, jobs and hiring timelines.
- Interact with approximately 40 companies from the industry.
- Increase your presence at WMU and meet with qualified candidates.
- Share information about aviation career pathways and future opportunities within your organization.
- Network with student organizations from the College of Aviation and other employers.
- Collect resumes and recruit candidates for part-time, full-time, and internship opportunities.
- Ability to conduct on-site interviews, if desired.
- One table, two chairs, advertisement of event and organization attendance, along with breakfast and lunch for attendees included.
- Over 1,500 aviation students invited.
- Three degree programs represented: Aviation Flight Science, Aviation Management and Operations, and Aviation Technical Operations.
Contact Reina Cooke with any questions or concerns.