Intramural sports are designed for Western Michigan University students, faculty, staff, and members of the Student Recreation Center. Programs offered include a variety of team and individual sports. Participation in intramural sports provides opportunities for individuals to develop leadership and team-building skills, create friendships, and set goals.
To create an IMLeagues account:
1. Go to www.imleagues.com/WMich
2. Enter your Bronco Net ID and Password on the single sign-on page.
3. You will be sent an activation email; click the link in the email to log in and activate your IMLeagues account.
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your Homepage page OR click on the “Western Michigan University” link to go to the homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed; click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Fraternity, Co-Rec, etc.).
5. Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 6-10 p.m., Sunday 2-5 p.m., etc.).
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
i. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
ii. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
iii. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
b. Join a team
i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at the top right of every page.
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
iii. Finding the team and captain name on the division/league page and requesting to join
iv. Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
c. Join as a Free Agent
i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like.
ii. You will be visible to all site members and can request to join teams or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.