Similar to Western Michigan University's industrial technology education non-vocational major, this major prepares students to teach industrial technology courses at the middle or secondary level. The main difference is that this major requires the student to document 4,000 hours of recent and relevant work experience in the industrial area in which they would like to teach.
- Catalog years: 2020 to present
- Career preparation
- Find a job
- Intern teaching
- Michigan Test for Teacher Certification practice and preparation help
- MTTC test information for the following tests, including test prep materials
- Basic Skills Examination (BSE)
- Industrial technology—ends at 2013 catalog year
- Industrial and technology education—starts with 2014 catalog year, no test currently
- Transfer guides
- What can you do with this major?