Students in Western Michigan University’s College of Aviation can opt to live in the Aviation House. Located in Garneau Hall, the community offers the opportunity for those with a love of aviation to live together. The College of Aviation is actively involved with the community.
- Kalamazoo Air Zoo trip
- Control tower tours
- Grill-out with College of Aviation faculty and staff
- College of Aviation faculty and staff help students move into the hall
- Neighbors often in the same classes
- College of Aviation actively involved with the community, including faculty and staff planning and attending events in the hall
- Ample parking near the hall and close to the campus loading zone for the bus to Battle Creek