If you are interested in changing your room or residence hall below are the steps you need to take.
Contact the hall office of whichever building you would like to live in. You can walk over or call the hall office. Hall offices are able to tell you what is available and walk you through the process of changing rooms.
- Britton/Hadley – (269) 387-6603
- Garneau/Harvey – (269) 387-4763
- Eicher/LeFevre – (269) 387-4770
- Harrison/Stinson – (269) 387-6612
- Eldridge/Fox – (269) 387-6619
- Western Heights complex – both Hall-Archer-Pickard East and Hall-Archer-Pickard West please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (269) 387-4717.
- You must be eligible for the space you want to live in. For example, if you would like to move to Western Heights you must be a beginner.
- All rooms that are completely empty must have two people moving in together.
- All room changes must be completed by December 1, 2021. If you don’t move by then, you’ll need to wait until room change opens up again in January 2022.
- If you live in a room with an available bed you may choose to purchase the room as a single by contacting your hall director. If you do not purchase it as a single you may receive a roommate at any time. Once someone has been assigned to the space you cannot purchase it as a single.
- Please understand, living in a double room without a current roommate is different than living in a single room.
- If a roommate is assigned to your room and the room is not ready to receive a roommate, you may be automatically charged for a single and be subject to conduct.
- You may not get notice of a roommate moving into your double room.