Convenient laundry facilities are located in each residence hall and University apartment complex. Laundry rooms are equipped with large capacity, energy-efficient washers and dryers. Laundry is included in the housing charge, so there is no cost onsite to do laundry.
Laundry Room Locations
- Valley residence halls – Laundry room located in the basement.
- Western Heights Complex – Laundry room located on the third floor of each building. Residents must use their Bronco Card to access the laundry room.
- Arcadia Flats – One laundry room per building located on the first or second floor. Residents must use their Bronco Card to access the laundry room.
- Spindler Hall - Laundry room located in the basement.
- Stadium Drive Apartments – Laundry room located next to the mailboxes.
- Western View – Stacked washer and dryer is provided in each unit for roommate to share. Residents are responsible for utilities.
All campus housing laundry facilities are for student’s personal use only. Violations of these program guidelines are subject to the WMU Student Code process.
If a Machine Breaks
If a problem occurs with one of the machines and the failure is a not an emergency, submit a service request via the CSC Serviceworks App or online at https://www.cscsw.com/request-service/.
Any condition that is a threat to safety, security or sanitation is possibly considered a maintenance emergency.
Maintenance emergency contact
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call the Maintenance Service Center at (269) 387-8514.
Evenings, weekends and holidays:
Call WMU Public Safety at (269) 387-5555.
In case of fire or medical emergency call 911.