Stadium Drive Apartments
New for fall 2021: Stadium Drive Apartments will be designated pet friendly. Pet application required, and all pets must be approved prior to move-in.
Stadium Drive Apartments are a mixture of single students, families and graduate housing. The complex is located southeast of the Western Michigan University campus across Stadium Drive. Parking is on the perimeter of the complex, creating a safe courtyard where children can play and adults can enjoy an afternoon tossing a football or Frisbee. Bronco Transit has a stop at the complex, and a Kalamazoo Metro Transit stop is nearby.
- Two bedroom, one bath units available.
- Co-ed or single sex units.
- Furnished and unfurnished options.
- Eight month (academic year) or four month (summer) contracts available.
- Pet friendly.
- One laundry room centrally located within the complex.
- Central courtyard and green space.
- Adjacent to a community garden, soccer fields and hiking trails.
- Utilities included.
- WiFi throughout unit, and high-speed Ethernet ports in the bedrooms.
Two-person apartment with shared bathroom, kitchen and living room. Bedroom doors are on a unique key per person.
*Floor plan is for reference only. Actual rooms may vary.