Britton/Hadley Hall (Valley 1)
Britton/Hadley residents love where they live and truly consider the hall home. Students are often found in the Global Kitchen, lobbies, and lounges hanging out or studying. A quieter building, the diverse community is known for creating a welcoming and accepting environment. The building is located near Sindecuse Health Center and Goldsworth Valley Pond. It is home to the Global and Languages and Spectrum House learning communities.
- Global and Languages Community (Hadley)
- Spectrum House (Britton)
- Students living anywhere in Britton/Hadley may be part of the Spectrum community, attending events and using resources. Rooms on 2nd floor Britton have no gender designation as part of our gender-inclusive housing option.
- Room-only option (residents may elect not to purchase a dining plan)
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender (see Spectrum House note above)
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- One five-drawer dresser
- One recycling bin
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars