Britton/Hadley residents love where they live. Students are often found in the kitchen, lobbies and lounges hanging out or studying. The community is known for accepting people for who they are and helping everyone feel at home. The building is located near Sindecuse Health Center and Goldsworth Valley Pond.
- Global and Languages Community
- Spectrum House
- Room-only option (residents may elect not to purchase a dining plan).
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Spectrum House is a gender inclusive housing option, meaning suites on that floor have no gender designation.
- Building open during December holiday recess (extra cost to stay)
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood
Walking time to:
Valley Dining Center - 5 minutes
- Bernhard Center - 10 minutes
- Rec Center - 15 minutes
- Waldo Library - 15 minutes
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- One five-drawer dresser
- One recycling bin
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars