Britton/Hadley Hall (Valley 1)
Britton/Hadley residents love where they live and truly consider the hall home. Students are often found in the Global Kitchen, lobbies, and lounges hanging out or studying. A quieter building, the diverse community is known for creating a welcoming and accepting environment. The building is located near Sindecuse Health Center and Goldsworth Valley Pond.
- Global and Languages Community
- Spectrum House
- Room-only option (residents may elect not to purchase a dining plan).
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Spectrum House is a gender inclusive housing option, meaning suites on that floor have no gender designation.
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- One five-drawer dresser
- One recycling bin
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars