Students can choose from one-bed or two-bed single rooms throughout the residence halls, with the exception of Western Heights. In addition, there are designed floors of single rooms in Valley residence halls. Single rooms are a higher rate than traditional double rooms.
Upper-level students have priority for single rooms during returner sign up in January and February. New students choose their building, floor and room in late May.
Floors of singles
Floors of all single rooms are listed below:
- Ackely floor 2 (Valley 1)
- Britton floor 3 (Valley 1)
- Garneau floor 1 (Valley 2)
- Harvey floors 5 and 6 (Valley 2)
- Eicher floor 6 (Valley 2)
- LeFevre floor 1 (Valley 2)
- Fox floor 4 (Valley 3; Honors only)
Advantage for returning students
- Single room discount: Starting fall 2020, continuing students have a single room rate that is up to 25% off the regular single room rate. Rates are determined in April.
- GPA discount: Continuing students who choose a single room during returner sign up can take advantage of the GPA promotion. If they have a 3.3 or higher cumulative GPA after spring semester, they will receive their single room at the lower double room rate ($3,115 savings in 2019-20). Students must have sophomore status at the start of fall 2020 to be eligible. Discount only available those who choose a single room during the returner sign up process (Jan. to Aug. 15).
*Floor plans are for reference and not to scale.