You know the basics to bring – clothes, a computer, linens and towels, school supplies, toiletries, posters and pictures, etc. – but here are some additional things to think about.
- Sheets (extra-long twin)
- Clothes for all weather
- Laundry basket
- Cleaning supplies
- Trash can
- Flip flops for community bathrooms
- Shower caddy to carry your toiletries to the shower
- First aid kit (basics like Band-Aids and mercury-free thermometer)
- Basic dishes and utensils
- 3M adhesive strips for putting things on the walls
- Pictures, posters or other items to decorate the room
- Multi-outlet strip with a circuit breaker
- Hand sanitizer
- Suite bathrooms: shower curtain, trash can
LED light strips are a fun way to decorate. However, the strips are not permitted to be adhered directly to the wall (e.g. peel and stick LED lights). LED light strips are only allowed to be used as decoration if they are mounted using 3M command hooks or similar devices.