New WMU Housing
Projected opening Fall 2020
Arcadia Flats, the newest WMU housing complex, is under construction in the South Residential Neighborhood. The innovative apartment-style residences will offer a combination of living styles that complement the total housing selection at the University. Architecturally and visually appealing, the complex will have a positive impact on residential life in the south neighborhood and will reflect the needs of students today and into the future.
- Located close to the academic core of campus
- Innovative housing with multiple living options
- Apartment-style units for upper-level undergrads and
- An integrated living environment connected to the larger community
- 197 units, accommodating 341 residents