Arcadia Flats Apartments
Students living in some sections of Arcadia Flats should expect to hear construction noise, see construction vehicles, and experience some parking adjustments as construction continues for a parking structure and other Hilltop Village developments. Construction crews begin work at 7 a.m. weekdays
Arcadia Flats, WMU’s newest housing complex for upper-level and graduate students, combines the convenience of living on campus with a contemporary housing design. The innovative apartment-style units and common spaces reflect the needs of students today and into the future. The complex has 5 different unit types, social and study lounges, fire places and a fitness room. Architecturally and visually appealing, the complex is located near the Student Recreation Center, Field House and Waldo Library.
- Private bedrooms.
- Shared bathroom in two and four person units.
- Co-ed or single sex units.
- Furnished and unfurnished options vary by unit type.
- Air conditioned.
- 10.5 month contract.
- Card access to building entry doors for security.
- Laundry in each building.
- Kitchen in each unit.
- Utilities and laundry included.
- WiFi throughout unit.
- 197 units, accommodating 341 residents
Students interested in living in Arcadia Flats must request a lottery number. The fall lottery opens early December and closes a few days before apartment selection begins, usually in early February. Roommate Groups begin in January. Create a group to claim a unit with friends.
- Lottery numbers are determined at random.
- There is no priority based on when a student enters the lottery.
- Requesting a lottery number does not commit you to choosing a unit.
- There is no guarantee you will get a unit with a lottery number. Roommate Groups begin in January. Create a group to claim a unit with friends.
There is no lottery for spring vacancies. Watch the housing portal and Housing and Residence Life’s social media channels for announcements about space and sign up.