Students living in some sections of Arcadia Flats should expect to hear construction noise and vehicles as progress continues on the new student center and other Hilltop Village developments.
New WMU Housing
Arcadia Flats, the newest WMU housing complex, is under construction in the Hilltop Village. The innovative apartment-style residences will offer a combination of living styles that complement the total housing selection at the University. Architecturally and visually appealing, the complex will have a positive impact on residential life in the south neighborhood and will reflect the needs of students today and into the future.
- Additional parking spaces planned for Arcadia Flats residents
- Located close to the academic core of campus
- Innovative housing with multiple living options
- Apartment-style units for upper-level undergrads and
- An integrated living environment connected to the larger community
- Laundry and utilities included in rent
- 197 units, accommodating 341 residents