Arcadia Flats Apartments
Students living in some sections of Arcadia Flats should expect to hear construction noise and vehicles as progress continues on the new student center and other Hilltop Village developments.
Arcadia Flats, WMU’s newest housing complex for upper-level and graduate students, combines the convenience of living on campus with a contemporary housing design. The innovative apartment-style units and common spaces reflect the needs of students today and into the future. The complex has 5 different unit types, social and study lounges, fire places and a fitness room. Architecturally and visually appealing, the complex is located near the Student Recreation Center, Field House and Waldo Library.
- Private bedrooms.
- Shared bathroom in two and four person units.
- Co-ed or single sex units.
- Furnished and unfurnished options vary by unit type.
- Air conditioned.
- 10.5 month contract.
- Card access to building entry doors for security.
- Laundry in each building.
- Kitchen in each unit.
- Utilities and laundry included.
- WiFi throughout unit.
- 197 units, accommodating 341 residents
Students interested in living in Arcadia Flats must request a lottery number. The fall lottery opens early December and closes a few days before apartment selection begins, usually in early February. Roommate Groups begin in January. Create a group to claim a unit with friends.
- Lottery numbers are determined at random.
- There is no priority based on when a student enters the lottery.
- Requesting a lottery number does not commit you to choosing a unit.
- There is no guarantee you will get a unit with a lottery number. Roommate Groups begin in January. Create a group to claim a unit with friends.
There is no lottery for spring vacancies. Watch the housing portal and Housing and Residence Life’s social media channels for announcements about space and sign up.