Spindler Hall is a historic residence hall run like an apartment. A smaller building with 90 residents, the hall is a favorite for graduate and non-traditional students, and students 21 or older. It provides independent living that is an economical alternative to apartment living. Located on historic East Campus, Spindler Hall is near the Graduate College and the College of Health and Human Services. Bronco Transit and Kalamazoo Metro Transit stops are nearby.
- Traditional residence hall with single rooms and community bathrooms.
- Single-sex floors, co-ed building.
- Furnished option only.
- Eight month (academic year) or four month (summer) leases available.
- Card and key access for security.
- One laundry room located in the basement.
- Gaming room, community kitchen and large patio.
- Kitchenette on each floor.
- Front office with service desk.
- Utilities included.
- WiFi throughout the building, and high-speed Ethernet ports in the room.
Single room with community bathroom down the hall. Bathrooms cleaned by a professional custodial crew.
Dimensions: 12 feet wide, 16 feet long. Room sizes vary, and end rooms are larger.