Western View Apartments
Western View is a complex designed for upper-level and graduate students. Apartments have one, two, three and four private bedrooms/bathrooms with a shared lived room, kitchen and laundry area. Located on the west side of campus, Western View residents enjoy a Community Center with fitness and meeting rooms, a basketball court and lots of green space. Bronco Transit has a stop at the complex.
- Private bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Co-ed or single sex units.
- Furnished and unfurnished options.
- Air conditioned.
- 10.5 month contract.
- Card access to stairwells for security.
- Stackable washer and dryer in each unit.
- Kitchens equipped with garbage disposals and dishwashers.
- Community Center with fitness and meeting rooms and a large kitchen
- Outdoor seating, basketball court and green space.
- Trash included. Gas and electric paid direct to Consumers Energy.
- WiFi throughout unit, and high-speed Ethernet ports in the bedrooms.
- 217 units, accommodating 504 residents.
One- to four-bedroom apartments with private bedroom and bathroom, and a shared kitchen and living room. Bedroom/bathroom doors are on a unique key per person.
Students interested in living in Western View must request a lottery number. The fall lottery opens early December and closes a few days before apartment selection begins, usually in early February. Roommate Groups begin in January. Create a group to claim a unit with friends.
- Lottery numbers are determined at random.
- There is no priority based on when a student enters the lottery.
- Requesting a lottery number does not commit you to choosing a unit.
- There is no guarantee you will get a unit with a lottery number. Roommate Groups begin in January. Create a group to claim a unit with friends.
There is no lottery for spring vacancies. Watch the housing portal and Housing and Residence Life’s social media channels for announcements about space and sign up.