You do not need to let us know you are staying. Relax and enjoy break.
While the residence halls will be open, many campus services will be closed or limited. For your protection and safety during the holiday break:
- Housing and Residence Life staff will be on duty to respond to problems or emergencies. See the information posted at your front desk.
- All university and residence hall policies apply.
- Do not allow others to access the building, and make sure you keep your room door locked.
- Make sure building entrance doors are closed and secure.
- The front desk will be closed Oct. 18 to 21. Information on how to contact staff will be posted.
- The hall office will be open Oct. 18 to 20.
- Mail will be processed Oct. 18 to 20. Mail and package services are suspended Oct. 21 to 22 and resume on Oct. 23.
Contacting Staff During Break
A staff member will be on duty at all times during the break and will be available to assist you. Information on how to contact staff will be posted on your floor, at your hall front desk and outside of your building. If you have an emergency, please contact WMU Department of Public Safety at (269) 387-5555.
Dining hours and menus are modified during fall break.