Eicher/LeFevre Hall (Valley 2)
Eicher/LeFevre is a relaxed building with a mixture of first year and transfer students. Residents are an active group, so there’s always something happening or people about. When it is time to study, it is never hard to find a study partner in the building. Transfer students living in the Transfer Community live in single rooms that are provided at a discounted rate during their first academic year at WMU.
- Health Professionals Community
- Honors Community - coming fall 2023
- Transfer student community (eligibility: 14 transfer credits and at least 20 years old or 21 transfer credits; veteran) - moving to Shilling Hall starting fall 2023
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- One six-drawer dresser
- One recycling bin
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars