Eicher/LeFevre residents like to enjoy time playing ping pong, air hockey or pool in the hall's game room or working out in the hall's fitness room equipped with treadmills, spin bikes, elliptical machines and weight equipment. Residents enjoy a balance of work and play, and it's never hard to find a biology, anatomy or physiology study group in the hall. Students also like to get involved, especially with the hall's annual Haunted Basement event.
- Health Professionals Community
- Human Performance House
- Fitness room
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- One six-drawer dresser
- One recycling bin
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars
- One trash can