Eicher/LeFevre residents like to enjoy time playing ping pong, air hockey or pool in the hall's game room. Residents enjoy a balance of work and play, and it's never hard to find a study group in the hall. Students also like to get involved, especially with the hall's annual Haunted Basement event.
- Health Professionals Community
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood
Walking time to:
- Valley Dining Center - 2 minutes
- Bernhard Center - 10 minutes
- Rec Center - 15 minutes
- Waldo Library - 15 minutes
- College of Health and Human Services - 20 minutes on the Valley bus
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- One six-drawer dresser
- One recycling bin
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars