Students in Garneau/Harvey are a diverse group who value a friendly environment. Fine arts students create a fun and electric vibe, while upper-level students bring focus and WMU knowledge. There is always something happening in the building, and it's easy to find someone to hang out with or join you at a campus event.
- New for fall 2020: Fine Arts House is moving to Harvey Hall.
- Science Scholars
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Ample parking nearby
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood
Walking time to:
- Valley Dining Center - 4 minutes
- Bernhard Center - 10 minutes
- Rec Center - 16 minutes
- Waldo Library - 15 minutes
- Dalton Center - 17 minutes
- Richmond Center (art) - 17 minutes
- Wood Hall (biology classes) - 15 minutes
- Chemistry Building - 15 minutes
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- Two three-drawer dressers
- One recycling bin
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars