Garneau/Harvey is a vibrant community of predominantly first-year students looking to explore all WMU has to offer. There's always something happening in the building, and it's easy to find someone to hang out with or to go with you to an event on campus.
- Science Scholars
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Ample parking nearby
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- Two three-drawer dressers
- One recycling bin
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars
- One trash can