Garneau/Harvey Hall (Valley 2)
Students in Garneau/Harvey are a diverse group who value a friendly environment. Fine arts students create a fun and electric vibe, while upper-level students bring focus and WMU knowledge. There is always something happening in the building, and it's easy to find someone to hang out with or join you at a campus event. Parking is nearby, which is perfect for aviation students living in the Aviation House.
- Aviation House is in Garneau Hall.
- Fine Arts House is in Harvey Hall.
- Science Scholars
- Garneau: Room-only option (residents may elect not to purchase a dining plan).
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Ample parking nearby
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- Two three-drawer dressers
- One recycling bin
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars