WMU International Student and Scholar Services (I3S) offers many resources to students, faculty and staff on campus that include:
- COVID-19 Updates, Resources and FAQ's: find important updates, resources and FAQ's regarding COVID-19 for WMU's international students, scholars and visitors.
- Immigration forms: a listing of commonly used immigration forms.
- Immigration news: a news-listing that includes important immigration updates and legal summaries.
- Culture Shock: resources from the Cordell Hull Foundation for International Education to understand and work through culture shock.
- Know Your Rights: an outline of the rights and responsibilities of all persons in the United States, including foreign nationals.
- WMU Student Complaint Form: Your feedback is important to us. If you feel that our service is not to the highest standards, please complete the Student Feedback Intake Form, selecting complaint, for supervisory review so that your matter can be promptly addressed. We strive to give you the best service that you deserve. The form can be submitted at the address or fax noted on the bottom of the form or may be emailed to the unit supervisor listed on the directory page.
- Staff Resources: resources for I3S staff.