The semester is almost over! Here are some reminders about finals week and moving out of the residence halls.
24/7 quiet hours start at 11:59 p.m.
Residence halls close at 7 p.m. – all students depart
- LOCK YOUR DOOR when you are not home. There is a higher risk of theft during move-out.
- Avoid the move-out rush next Thursday and Friday. If you finish exams early, you can leave at any time.
- Like move-in, you are limited to two move-out helpers.
To check out of your room:
- Remove personal belongings.
- Clean the room and bathroom (suites).
- Deloft your bed and set it at the second rung from the bottom.
- Get an express envelope from the front desk – it has more directions and is how you will return your key.
Unlike August move-in, there are no reserved loading spaces around the buildings. Students move out during the entire week vs. moving in two or three days. Parking Services will enforce reserved and handicapped parking spaces.
Good luck with your exams!